Supplier: Presto Lifts
FOB: Midwest warehouse
Model numbers in red are always in stock and ship within one week.
Foot-Operated Stackers are designed to easily handle all types of lifting tasks from transporting dies and molds to stacking skids and pallets. The simple to operate foot pedal provides effortless lifting. Compact enough to fit through standard doorways and operate in confined/congested spaces. These foot-operated stackers can be equipped with forks or solid platforms.
- 24" W x 24" L Platform with 15" Load Center (M100 models only)
- 32" W x 30" L Platform with 18" Load Center (M300 models only)
- Adjustable 25" Forks Non-Straddle with 15" Load Center (M200 models only)
- Adjustable 30" Forks Straddle with 18" Load Center (M400 models only)
- 1" thick x 3" wide adjustable solid steel forks
- Forks adjust from 6-1/2" to 26-1/2" O.D.
- 12" high fork backs on non-straddle models
- 14" high fork backs on straddle models
- Foot-operated pump with tip-toe release and variable speed lowering
- Lift rise approximately 1-1/8" per stroke
- Perforated metal screen
- Foot-operated floor loc
- Leaf-type chain with 8250 lb yield point
- High-impact, floor-saving phenolic wheels
- Model Info