FOB: Midwest Warehouse
NOTE: A surcharge will be included. Contact Material Flow for details.
Model numbers in red are always in stock and ship within one week.
Foot-Operated Stackers easily handle all types of lifting tasks from transporting dies and molds to stacking skids and pallets.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Simple to operate foot pedal provides effortless lifting
- Compact enough to fit through standard doorways and operate in confined / congested spaces
- Can be equipped with forks or solid platforms
- 1" thick x 3" wide adjustable solid steel forks
- Forks adjust from 6-1/2" to 26-1/2" O.D.
- 12" high fork backs on non-straddle models
- 14" high fork backs on straddle models
- Foot-operated pump with tie-toe release and variable speed lowering
- Lift rise approximately 1-1/8" per stroke
- Perforated metal screen
- Foot-operated floor lock
- Leaf-type chain with 8,250 lbs. yield point
- High-impact, floor saving phenolic wheels