Hydraulic Scissor Lift & Tilt Tables
Manufacturer: Presto Lifts
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
NOTE: A surcharge will be included. Contact Material Flow for details.
Hydraulic Scissor Lift & Tilt Tables are used for assembly work and machine operations. Additionally, these units are ideal for handling parts in shallow containers, totes or gaylords. These tables allow work to be positioned at a comfortable level to help improve efficiency, productivity and worker safety. Lift Tables raise and lower contents to help provide individual workers with a personalized working height to ensure correct posture. Tables allow user to angle containers so parts are always within sight and reach.
Lift height and tilt angle are controlled independently allowing operators to position loads precisely at the most comfortable height and working angle. Because the tilt cylinder is set into the lifting platform, the unit's lowered height is reduced.
- A range of capacity from 1,000 lbs. to 4,000-lbs.
- Tilt contents from 0 to 45 degrees to help eliminate undue stress on workers
- Lift tables are especially suitable for use with pallets
- 11 1/2" lowered height
- Push-button control with 8 feet coil cord
- Standard pedestal control
- Tables are available in hand operated or foot operated models
- Internal 1 hp 115/1/60 power unit
- One power unit controls lift & tilt
- Independent lift and tilt functions
- 30 and 45 degree tilts
- Custom designs are available