Pneumatic Tilt Tables
Manufacturer: Presto Lifts
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
NOTE: A surcharge will be included. Contact Material Flow for details.
Pneumatic Tilt Tables are used in environments where shop air is available. These tables require no electrical power and less maintenance than conventional tilt tables, as there is no hydraulic fluid to leak and contaminate goods. Great for assembly and machine shop applications.
Pneumatic Tilt Tables are operated by a Firestone Airstroke™ actuator that delivers the durability needed to work a full day without duty cycle limitation, because there is no motor to fail. Air powered tables must be lagged to a clean and level floor. Pedestal-mounted hand control offers simple lifting and lowering, and includes an 8' hose for remote operation.
- Capacities up to 4,000 lbs.
- Includes a safety pressure relief valve
- A restraint chain guards against over-tilting
- 21" vertical travel
- 30 degree tilt standard, 35 degree tilt optional
- Pedestal mounted control
- Optional foot control available
- Lifetime warranty on Firestone Actuator
- Air requirements 80 psi at 15 cfm
- Optional motion stabilizer
- Custom designs/platforms available
- 2 year limited warranty