FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Presto's Standard Tilt Table allows the user to tilt the load for exact positioning. Hand held control with an 8' coil cord makes it easy to use. Using a tilt table allows you to easily remove parts or pieces from the bottom of a container, reducing the chances of back strain and increasing picking efficiency.
Fixed height tilters can be mounted on legs, workbenches or directly on the floor. They are ideal for oddly shaped and sized containers or loads. Available with 30º, 45º, or 60º of tilt and can handle loads up to 6,000 lbs.
- 30°, 45°, 60°, and 90° tilt
- Standard has Internal 1/2 HP 115/1/60 power unit
- Wide base has Internal 1 HP 115/1/60 power unit
- Standard capacity: 1,000-6,000 lbs.
- Wide base capacity: 2,000-6,000 lbs.
- Powered down cylinders on TT60 Series
- 8" standard lip, optional lips up to 24"
- TT30 and TT45 can be mounted to the floor, on floor stands or on top of scissor lifts
- Hand held control standard
- Optional foot control, power units, and custom platforms are available
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
Glossary of Terms