R&M LoadMate® Electric Chain Hoists are designed to maximize productivity with fast installation, easy operation and built-in durability. The compact hoist design provides low headroom and allows close trolley approaches.
• Fixed Top Hook
• Push Trolley
• Motorized Trolley
• Most comprehensive offering in the industry.
• 1/8 to 5 ton capacities (125 -5000 kg).
• Choice of 3 standard hoist mounting configurations: fixed top hook, push trolley and motorized trolley (custom mounting configurations also available).
• 10, 15 and 20 ft. lifts standard; additional lifting heights available up to 150 ft. single fall, 75 ft. two fall.
• Lift speeds from 8 to 32 FPM single-speed, 12/3 to 64/16 FPM two-speed, 1 - 16 to 4 - 64 FPM variable speed inverter, 0.16 to 5.7 HP hoist motors.
• Variable speed, three phase models with hoist inverter control available for 1/2 - 2 ton capacity LM10 models and for 460/3/60 power supply only.
• Hoists available for single phase and three phase.
• Two speed, three phase hoist motors and controls available for all models and for 208, 230, 460, 575/3/60 or 380/3/50 power supply.
• Single speed, three phase hoist motors and controls available for LM05 and LM10 models and reconnectable for 208, 230 or 460/3/60 power supply.
• 115 volt single phase hoists - single speed only.
• Three phase hoist motors are class F insulated, 50% effective duty rated.
• Two-speed TMU trolley drive unit (trolley speed is 80/20 FPM). Trolley brake, drop lugs and bumpers are standard. Variable frequency drive option on TMU.
• Trolley control panel integrally mounted to the motor.
Ease of Operation
• Innovative design enhances versatility and ease of use.
• Premium-grade, AGMA rated* precision gearing contributes to the hoist’s compact,
low-headroom design, low noise level and smooth operation.
• Integral hoist control panel encloses all electrical components (hoist contactors,
transformer, terminal strips, etc.) and is easily accessed for maintenance.
• Easy trolley mounting attachment meets various application requirements.
• Slot in top of hoist body allows easy changeover of top hook, push trolley or motorized trolley mountings.
• Crown tread wheels standard on push and motorized trolleys, for use on standard I-beams and wide flange beams.
• Plug-in push button pendant with E-stop for quick replacement is standard.
*Hoist gearboxes: LM1: AGMA 10, LM05 & LM10: AGMA11 and LM16/25: AGMA 12.
Traveling gearboxes: AGMA 10.
• Meets or exceeds industry safety standards.
• Statically and dynamically tested with a minimum of 125% rated load prior to shipping.
• Equipped with a torque-limiting device for hoist overload protection.
• Electromagnetic disc brake-clutch combination.
• Friction-type torque limiter is integrated with the brake (LM1, LM05, LM10).
• Upper / lower limit switches stop the hoisting motion when the hook reaches the top or bottom limit of travel.
• Low-voltage controls enhance operator safety.
• 115-volt control voltage is standard; 48-volt control is an option (standard with 380 volt) for all electric chain hoists.
• Hoist control panel and pushbutton enclosures both meet NEMA type 3R (IP-55) protection classification.
• Load hook is forged alloy steel for strength and durability and is provided with a spring return safety latch.
• Emergency stop button and built-in mainline contactor are standard (Except LM1).
• CSA certification on all models.
• Built for tough duty and lasting performance.
• Built of rugged, high-performance materials and quality engineering for longer service life and less downtime.
• Thermal protection of hoisting motor prevents damage due to over heating.
• 2-speed hoist motor is available.
• Hoist body is constructed of pressure-cast aluminum, epoxy-painted and ribbed.
• 5-pocket chain sprocket (6-pocket on LM16) is heat-treated and machined to a high tolerance.
• Load chain is electro-zinc plated, heat-treated, and has a high tensile strength.
• Chain is also specially designed for chain hoist use.
• Chain guide ensures precise alignment of chain with load sprocket, reducing wear and prolonging chain life.
• Chain container for hoist is provided as standard.
• Push Button with E-stop. If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!